Auto AC Repair Orange Park, FL
Auto air conditioning repair and maintenance requires special attention since it is closely tied to the functioning of the vehicle’s engine. As a car owner you need to be sure you get your auto AC repair at an auto air conditioning repair shop you can rely on.
Affordable, Reliable Auto AC Repair
At College Automotive Specialists, our team of ASE-certified mechanics have decades’ of experience working on auto air conditioning repair on all makes and models of cars. Our auto maintenance shop has the specialized equipment needed for auto air conditioning repair to help ensure your car’s air conditioning runs at the temperatures you want it to.
We believe in honest pricing and quality workmanship. So when it comes to billing, we are completely transparent and ensure fair pricing. College Automotive Specialists’ clients are always welcome to visit the shop to check on their vehicle and meet with the technician working on their car.
Signs that your auto AC needs repair
Watch out for these warning signs that could indicate your vehicle’s air conditioning system isn’t functioning at optimal levels. If you notice any of these problems, you should take your car to an auto air conditioning repair shop.
- Air conditioning not functioning at all; no cooling effect when it is turned on: This could result from insufficient refrigerant, clogging, damaged cooling fans or worse.
- Water accumulation: If you see water pooling or making patches in the floor of your car, bring it in for a checkup right away. There may be a problem with the drain.
- Foul odors or unusual smells: Mold in the unit can have long-term impact on your health and may bring on respiratory disorders, so have this attended to immediately.
- Odd sounds when you turn on the AC: Rattling or banging noises could be the sign of something clogging the unit.
- Weak cooling: This may indicate an AC leak which might need a dye test to prevent worse damage.
Even if you do not experience these common problems with auto air conditioning, it is always a good idea to get an AC diagnostic check on your vehicle and have regular maintenance performed.
Contact us for a free AC check up at 904-276-2769.